Dash supports two (2) payment processors for online payments. You can set up and enable only (one) 1 of them to accept credit card payments from your online customers.
Accepting card payments with Stripe
Stripe is simple, fast, and very easy to setup. You can get online withing 30 minutes in most cases. There are two (2) ways to enable Stripe to work with Dash.
- Create a Stripe account anytime and then link it up to Dash
a. Use any web browser to create your stripe account at www.stripe.com and enter your information as requested by stripe. This may include your social security number, business information as well as bank account details to deposit the credit card transaction funds.
Stripe charges a simple 2.9% + $0.30 fee per transaction with no additional fees of any sort. It is really the simplest way of going online and accepting credit/debit cards.
c. Click on Stripe and then click the Login Link on the top right of the Stripe form. Once there, enter your Stripe username and password.
d. That's it! Your Stripe account has now been linked to Dash and activated for your Online Ordering Store!
2. Create a Stripe Account from Dash
b. Click on Stripe and then proceed to fill the Stripe form with your business details as required by Stripe.
c. That's it! Once confirmed by Stripe, your account will be set up, linked to Dash, and activated for your Online Ordering Store!
Accepting Card Payments with WorldPay
Dash also supports WorldPay for online payments. If you have an existing Merchant ID with WorldPay, you can easily link it up to Dash in four (4) easy steps:
- Login to Dash and navigate to Payment Processors page in your dashboard as described in the steps above.
- Select WorldPay as your processor from Payment Processors page on Dash.
3. Enter the fields on the form from your WorldPay account. If you don't have this information, please contact your WorldPay representative or account manager to get this information. Then come back and add them into the form.
4. That's it! You're now ready to accept online credit/debit transactions using your existing WorldPay merchant account.